Why choose the Yacob?
DroneMatrix is a Belgian drone technology company that focuses on the development and application of autonomous drone applications. The automatic drones developed by DroneMatrix are equipped with the most state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, directly on board, for live interpretation and evaluation of the images that make up the situation. Thanks to the automatic drone, which is part of a drone network and which can remotely depart independently out of a docking station and perform the flight himself, the customer can purchase the drone as a service.
A fully integrated autonomous drone system
- The YACOB installation – the flying part – the YACOB aerial robot;
- The base station the YADO – the launching, landing, and communication hub, which also protects the aerial robot;
- The operational software environment AR-WS (Aerial Robotic Work System) – Mission and Control centre – communicator for the customer and UTM, U-Space Service Providers – sensor data with regard to air, environment, ground risks and status data of the hardware as a whole
- 24 min
- 20 m/s (manual mode) - 15 m/s (automatic mode)
- Maximum take-off weight
- 5,890 kg
- 893 mm x 893 mm x 391 mm
- Flight distance
- 5 km (return) - 10 km
- Maximum altitude
- 4.500 m AMSL (Above Mean Sea Level)
- Operational temperature range
- Between -10°C and +40°C.
- Maximum wind speed resistance
- In manual mode 12 m/s (<= 6 Bft), in automatic mode 10 m/s (<= 5 Bft) – with fencing 12 m/s (<= 6 Bft)
- Deployment time
- 24h/7d/365 days - several weather conditions and light conditions must be taken into account.
- Maximum modular payload weight
- 1,3 kg (camera, parachute, 360° LiDAR, ...)